The association Progetto Diritti provides to italian citizens and foreign national the following legal services at its Legal Points in Rome, Ostia and Terracina:
- Information and assistance on the amministrative procedures in matter such as residence permit, family reunification, acquisition of national citizenship…
- Mediation in the relations between migrants and Public amministration, with interventions in support of people who have difficulty in accessing their rights in the appropriate departments such as Police Station, Prefecture, Sportello Unico, and cannot get access to information about administrative procedures concerning them.
- Counseling and Legal representation in the areas of civil law, penal law and international law.
- Counseling and Legal representation in employment and social law.
- Guidance and advice to people who want to apply for asylum and to persons who have already obtained the status as refugee or humanitarian protection.
The activities of our Legal Points are supported by experienced lawyers and operators, costantly updated on the regulations in force and the related case law.
Where we are:
Rome Legal Point
via Ettore Giovenale, 76
Monday and Twesday from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 a.m.
Monday to Friday from 16.30 p.m. to 19.30 p.m.
Tel. +39 06298777; e-mail: email@example.com
Ostia Legal Point
Piazza Marco Vipsanio Agrippa, 7h – Lido di Ostia, at Socio Cultural Centre “Affabulazione”
Wednesday from 17.30 p.m. to 18.30 p.m.
Tel. +39 06 3722328
Terracina Legal Point
Via A. Martucci, 11
Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 13.00 a.m.
Saturday from 10.00 a.m. to 13.00 a.m.
Tel. +39 329 69 05 400; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org